Présenté par Blogger.

Your Next Stamp: New Release DT Dare - Get Inky!

Hey everyone!

I'm back as a guest designer for Your Next Stamp and I have to say that I was dying to show you this project using the new released set, Ooh lala! I mean... macaron, anyone?!

I also gave in once again with using Oxide inks from Ranger to create a matchy-matchy background to my beautiful macarons (AH!) and all I needed to add was some Washitape sentiments inked and white embossed on the new Washi Tape die, along with a few Crystal Clear and Sparkle Gumdrops (YNSGD077) from the store.

Nothing complicated, yet, so fun!



Oh and did you know it's DT Dare?! One comment left on the YNS DT Dare blog post will win a stamp set of your choice! But be careful, as comments must be left by 9/15 at midnight EST; the winner will be posted on 9/17.

Want to see this colouring in action? Here's a little video for you!
(Or access it directly to Youtube here


Thanks for tagging along!

1 commentaire